- What are the precautions for use of cold storage in summer?
What are the precautions for use of cold storage in summer?
1. The outdoor temperature is high and the cold and hot convolution is strong in summer, so the switch frequency of the cold storage door should be reduced as much as possible. In the use of cold storage, special attention should be paid to the operators in the cold storage must be trained and licensed, otherwise, due to frequent improper operation, the loss of refrigeration equipment will intensify and the service life of the machine will be reduced, which may lead to safety accidents.
2. The storage in the cold storage must be placed in accordance with the specified discharge conditions. It is not allowed to accumulate and store too much. The accumulation and storage can cause the shelf life of storage and storage to be reduced, and the water temperature is a great guarantee for the operation of the fresh-keeping cold storage in summer. The water inlet of the cooling water of the cold storage water-cooling unit is preferably not more than 25 ℃. When the temperature is over 25 ℃, the tap water shall be supplemented in time, and the circulating water is frequently replaced to keep the water clean. Regularly check the radiator of the air-cooled unit and clean the dust on the radiator in a timely manner so as not to affect the heat dissipation effect.
3. Regularly check the electric wires and various electrical components of the cold storage control system. It is not possible to forget to check whether the water flow of the cooling water pump is normal, whether the fan of the cooling tower is in the normal direction, and whether the standard of the judgment is whether the hot gas is rising. In the operation of the cold storage refrigeration equipment within 24 hours of the day, the machine maintenance work is also the most important. The machine maintenance work is also the most important. It is necessary to add the lubricant to the unit on a regular basis, and check the operation of the equipment regularly. Once the damage has been found, it must be repaired and replaced immediately.
4. Minimize the switching frequency of the cold storage door. Because the outdoor air temperature in the summer is high, the cold and hot convection is strong, and on the one hand, the cold quantity of the cold storage is easily lost, and on the other hand, a large amount of dew condensation can be generated inside the cold storage. Check the ventilation environment of the air-cooled unit, and ensure that the hot air discharged by the unit can be distributed in time. When the ambient temperature is too high, the fins of the radiator can be used for spraying water, so as to help the heat dissipation and improve the refrigeration effect.
5. Strictly control the inventory, so as to avoid the time of the group leader of the refrigerator, and the temperature of the reservoir is slow.
6. It is to be noted that sufficient ambient air is supplied to the outdoor unit, the hot gas discharged from the condensing unit is far away from the outdoor unit, and the hot gas circulation cannot be formed.navigation
- E-mail SubscriptionsQR code